A while ago I got tagged by the daily tee and threadchat with this ‘meme’, which means they linked to me from their “7 things you don’t know about me” posts, and now it’s my turn to respond. So here goes.
- I was in the British Army, in the Grenadier Guards (one of our oldest regiments founded in 1656), and I was in the first gulf war. I’m not really someone that most people picture being in the army because i’m a bit of a non-conformist, rather outspoken, and a bit of a rebel but I thought it was a great experience
- I love dogs, I haven’t had one for 17 years and I wish I could have one
- I’ve had some strange jobs, i worked in a Hasbro toy factory for a couple of weeks, and on a pig farm as well
- I have a motorcycle and a car and ride a bicycle almost everywhere, it’s madness I know, anyone want to buy a 40th anniversary edition of the Mini Cooper S
- I was born in a small village in England called Lyndhurst and there is a very old churchyard there where Alice Hargreaves is buried, who was the Alice who Lewis Carroll wrote Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland for.
- my first computer was a Mac Performa 6400
- my sister is an artist, and my dad is a blues singer, my mum rents a cottage in Lyndhurst and they all got blogs for Christmas the year before last
Canadian Pharmacy Cialis Erectile Function And Cialis Pharmacy Valium Cialis Pfizer Get Viagra Sample Viagra Pdr India Generic Viagra On Line Sales How To Use Levitra Generic Zyban Sildenafil Citrate The Drug Levitra The Drug Levitra Generic Viagra Review Buy Viagra Online Australia Order Clonidine No Prescription Order Clonidine No Prescription Cost Levitra Phentermine Viagra Cialis Once A Day Viagra 100Mg Viagra 100 Mg