A while ago I got tagged by the daily tee and threadchat with this ‘meme’, which means they linked to me from their “7 things you don’t know about me” posts, and now it’s my turn to respond. So here goes.
- I was in the British Army, in the Grenadier Guards (one of our oldest regiments founded in 1656), and I was in the first gulf war. I’m not really someone that most people picture being in the army because i’m a bit of a non-conformist, rather outspoken, and a bit of a rebel but I thought it was a great experience
- I love dogs, I haven’t had one for 17 years and I wish I could have one
- I’ve had some strange jobs, i worked in a Hasbro toy factory for a couple of weeks, and on a pig farm as well
- I have a motorcycle and a car and ride a bicycle almost everywhere, it’s madness I know, anyone want to buy a 40th anniversary edition of the Mini Cooper S
- I was born in a small village in England called Lyndhurst and there is a very old churchyard there where Alice Hargreaves is buried, who was the Alice who Lewis Carroll wrote Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland for.
- my first computer was a Mac Performa 6400
- my sister is an artist, and my dad is a blues singer, my mum rents a cottage in Lyndhurst and they all got blogs for Christmas the year before last
Cheap Brand Cialis Cheap Brand Cialis Comparison Cialis Levitra Viagra Nootropil Long Term Effects Hydrochlorothiazide Best Price Best Prescription Medicine For Sinus Infection Menopause Insomnia Natural Treatment Generic Cialis Europe Cymbalta Prices Menopause Progesterone Cialis Overnight Levitra And Gays Levitra And Gays Levitra And Gays Online Pet Pharmacy No Prescription Genital Herpes Prescription Order Trimox Hiv Medication Levitra Lowest Price Levitra Lowest Price