Giant Fucking Robots Are Coming – Transformers T-Shirt From Michael Bay

giant fucking robots front

The Giant Fucking Robots Are Coming t-shirt is based on the t-shirt that Michael Bay wore during the shooting of the upcoming Transformers movie. Personally I think that phrase bodes very well for the movie, sounds like Michael Bay has a very clear vision of what this movie is about… GIANT FUCKING ROBOTS :-) Yeah Boy, how’s that for a slice of fried gold!

michael bay

It’s worth noting that the proceeds from these t-shirt sales will be going to a yet to be named charity, so go ahead, it’s for a good cause.

Alex from firstshowing.net sent me this tip, and let me just say Alex, you Rawk!

giant fucking robots

8 Responses to “Giant Fucking Robots Are Coming – Transformers T-Shirt From Michael Bay”

1. Andy says:

The photoshop is kind of lame, and I usually hate this kind of thing, but this is actually kind of cool.

2. [...] Giant Fucking Robots Are Coming – Transformers T-Shirt From Michael Bay at Tcritic – The Daily T-Shirt Blog About T-Shirts (No Ratings Yet)  Loading … *** Random Post *** 1 Views [...]

3. nick m says:

giant fucking robots are coming … this can only be followed by equally (if not more) giant fucking explosions that only Michael Bay can pull off. heck my eye still twitches from the watching Armageddon. And btw, I like the t-shirt.

4. karl says:

LOL Nick, nice one, you bet your ass giant explosions are coming. Although Pirate of the Caribbean might have put me off blockbusters forever! Damn it big movie studios, when did you start lying to us?

5. Joe says:

I did this to the text on the shirt, which got progressively funnier with Nick’s comment and truly hilarious with Karl’s response.

6. Lico says:

Has anyone actually received this shirt or did I just make michael bay richer.

7. Sjors says:

For some reason Micheal took them off line. I spent some time to make a top 5 of transformer shirts: http://www.shirtlog.com/2007/07/top-5-transformers-shirts/